Bewerbung zum GM

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Bewerbung zum GM

Name:
      Dean S.
      [b]Age:
      Born in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
      Hobby: to photograph, my car, partys'...

How long have you played wow?
      I'm playing WoW since patch 1.8.0
      I started playing WoW 3 years ago on private server and then I've played TBC on retail but
      I stopped playing on retail because of WotLK. I didn't want to level up to 80. ;D
      So I think I have enough knowledge about WoW.

Have you been GM before?
      Ya,I created my own WoW WotLK server with 2 friends of mine so I had time to try some things.
      The server was stable and we had 150 players online. I have knowledge about the database and ingame also.
      On the server GoTraFee I was GM/Admin for 5 months but then the routadmin decided to stop the server cuz he didnt had
      enough time anymore do go on with the server.

What is your experience to be GM?
      It's hard to be a GM. There are people who can get on your nerves but if you are GM you have to be friendly and cooperative, ready to help. Also you have the chance to clean up the server... so ban the cheaters ;D
      I saw so many hackers on the server but I cant get them on video and some people said that it isnt enough if I screenshot them.
      Another experience which I made was to control myself everytime when a player asked me for items or gold.
      But I stayed friendly. :)

Know all commands that you need?
      yap, I think I know all commands I need. Actually I would use a GM command Add-On.
      - Tell me some commands that is importent:[/b]
      .ticket on|off
      .ticket #no.
      .ticket $character_name
      .commands
      .gmon
      .gmoff
      .goname $character_name
      .namego $character_name
      .whispers on|off
      .pinfo
      .banaccount $name
      .banip #ip
      .unbanaccount $name
      .unbanip #ip
      .npcinfo
      .revive
      .die

This commands should be the important commands I need to know I think.

Why do you want to be GM on Northern Spirit?
      I want to be GM on IC because it's one of the best scripted server I've ever seen.
      I want to be part of it and want to make the server more popular.
      I'm creative and I have many ideas for events maybe.

What you want to do as GM?
      Maybe to organise events, help players who have a problem via ticket and
      to look out for hackers.

What can we expect from you?
      I'm truthful and I'll do my best to support the server.
      I can spend a lot of time into the server.

How will you answer tickets? Make your own question and answer it:
      TICKET "I have a problem. I was looking for a epic worlddrop.I found it but I cant loot the mob and now the mob disappeared."

GM : Hello $name, do you have time to talk about your ticket?
      $name : hey! yes I have time to talk about my ticket. Is it possible to get the item now?!
      GM : Sorry, $name. I cant help you with this problem. You have to farm the item again. We don't add items to player.
      GM : I don't know if you're saying the truth so everyone could write a ticket like you to get a item.
      $name : and what about if I could proof you that the item was dropped by a mob?
      GM : Sorry $name, I said it allready, we dont add items to player. You have to farm the item again.
      $name : too bad but okay : /
      GM : Is there something else I can help you with?
      $name : no, thanks -,-
      GM : Continue playing on InvasionCraft and have fun, $name. You can write a ticket everytime you have a problem. I'll try to help so fast as possible.
      $name : bye...

Write some extra information about yourself:
      I was born in Newcastle, United Kingdom.
      Now I'm living in Germany since 16 years.
      I'm working as a careworker with people with special needs.
      Monday,Tuesday and Wednesday I'm at school until 1 pm.
      Thursday I have to work until 4 pm and friday also until 2 pm.

If you want to have the german application I will post it on this thread
    • Ich hätte meine Bewerbung auch in Deutsch schreiben können, hatte mich jedoch mit dieser Bewerbung vor etwa einem Jahr auf einem anderen internationalen Server beworben & wurde genommen. Habe die Fragen als Vorlage benutzt und abgeändert. Falls Bedarf besteht könnte ich das ganze natürlich auch in englisch schreiben, ich denke aber, dass das nicht nötig ist, oder?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Natsirt ()